What is the AA award?
It is a certification that confirms reliability, credibility and minimum risk of cooperation with the awarded company. The awarded company becomes attractive for business partners on the Czech but also foreign markets.
The certificate is subject to strict criteria. It can be acquired by companies that comply with certain rules:
- company without any overdue liabilities of more than 30 days as per the monitoring of payment behaviour
- company with relevant score rating depending on the version of the certificate
- legal entity paying VAT
- company with duly published financial statement dated 22 months ago or later
- company with the equity capital of at least 500 000 CZK, which equals to the amount of registered capital as a minimum
- company with at least 20% profitability of the equity capital or 3% profit margin
Have we attracted your attention and do you think of establishing cooperation? Check it yourselves and use our quality services. For more information read about all services we provide.