In order to help small and medium sized companies to comply with all the legal obligations in food labelling, QSL has developed the Etiketomat application. This effective tool calculates immediately all 7 obligatory nutrition data that you must state on each packed food – energy, fat content, saturated fatty acids content, saccharides content, sugar content, protein content and salt content. For calculation we use food databases from several sources:
- Czech database of food composition that is administered by the Institute of Agricultural Economics and Information together with the Food Research Institute Prague.
- Slovak Food Data Bank of the Food Research Institute.
- English CoFID database of Public Health England of the Ministry of Health of Great Britain.
- German publication of Food Composition and Nutrition Tables issued by German Ministry of Agriculture (8th issue of 2016, authors: Souci, Fachmann, Kraut).
- Danish Food Data database.